Lead organization : Atma Jaya Yogyakarta University.
- Universitas Janabadra, Yogya
- Universitas Brawijaya, Malang
- Bina Swadaya Consultant, Jakarta
- Mubyarto Institute, Yogyakarta
- Badan Prakarsa Pemberdayaan Desa dan Kawasan/BP2DK, Jakarta
- Sajogyo Institute, Bogor
- Rumah Suluh, Yogyakarta
Project Title : Building People's Capacity on Green Knowledge and Technology for the Development of green Inclusive Village
Project Location :
At Province level : Jambi, West Sulawesi, Bali, NTB, and NTT
At district level
- Jambi : Tanjung Jabung Timur, Muaro Jambi
- West Sulawesi : Mamuju.
- Bali : Buleleng
- NTB : East Lombok, Central Lombok
- NTT : East Sumba, Central Sumba
- This project is aimed to cultivate the capacity of young people at rural areas, both men and women, for capturing green knowledge and to address social ecological crises embodied in a variety of landscape and spatial practices in targeted villages. We project these young people as “future leaders” in their respective areas.
- The projects sets four major outcomes:
- to codified and disseminated local knowledge in addressing social and ecological crises in targetted village;
- to create new expertise in the village workforce based on green knowledge;
- to set a community learning centre with ecological literacy programs, and
- to influence village and local development policy through policy drafted at the village level and involvement of village leaders in the formal policy process at district level.